Military Storage In Transit
If you are a government agency, business, or military unit that needs to relocate your personnel or employees, call our experienced team of relocation specialist. Southside Moving and Storage works with Norfolk Naval Air Station, Langley Fort Eustis, Fort Lee, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, and Fort Lee. We help move military and government personnel throughout the United States. Our experienced relocation specialists are able to handle every move from local to interstate, or from a few items to large homes or offices.
For military and government personnel that are changing duty stations, and have to vacate their current residence without a destination address, we offer storage in transit services in our secure military approved warehouse.
If your new place is not ready for move in and you are in need of short term storage or SIT. Southside Moving and Storage will place your packed household goods in our storage containers inside of our secure warehouse. Your household goods will remain in our warehouse until you contact our relocation specialists to arrange for delivery.
- Security monitored warehouse with closed circuit Cameras
- Our warehouse is equipped with smoke detectors and heat sensors for fire safety and prevention
- All household goods in our warehouse is inventoried and tracked with our warehousing and storage software
- Short Term storage in transit solutions
- Long Term Warehousing and Storage Solutions
- Military Approved and Inspected Warehouse
- Fair and competitive rates
Southside Moving and Storage provides local and long distance moving and storage services. We specialize in residential moving, commercial moving, government moving, and military moving and storage. No move is too large or too small. We service all of Hampton Roads, to include Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, and Williamsburg.
Call for a free moving or storage estimate 757-687-0055
Tags: military moving, military storage, military approved storage, Storage in transit